Fall is almost here, and that means it’s time to get into the season! If you’re the kind of person who loves getting their nails done, you’ve come to the right place! Discover the latest nail trends for fall 2023.
Selah Salon & Spa, located in El Paso, TX, has been rated El Paso’s best beauty and nail salon. Our stylists are beauty professionals and can guarantee you will leave our salon feeling refreshed and gorgeous. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (915) 843-6070 or contact us online today!
Fall into the Trends!
For many people, September is basically the beginning of fall, which means it’s time to break out the fall colors. The easiest and most convenient way to dress the part of fall is by getting your nails done at a professional nail salon in El Paso. If you want to be up to date on the latest nail trends for this year, read below for the list of fall must-haves.
- Classic Reds- Red is the color of fall! Getting your nails painted a warm red shade is a great way to kick off fall in a traditional way.
- Goth Glam- The fall season is also the spooky season and there’s nothing like painting your nails black to get into the Halloween vibe. Ask what kind of Halloween designs your El Paso nail salon has to offer!
- Layers- Painting a sheer shade over a solid color is a great way to show off an unsuspecting shine to your nails. A holographic glitter over a red or dark orange will give you that pumpkin spice feel!
- Traditional French Manicure- No matter what kind of fall outfit you’re going for, a classic French manicure will pair with any get-up. It’s simple enough for those who don’t want to be too flashy but cute enough to give your nails a pop.
- Hot Chocolate- A color that is always slept on in the fall is brown. Brown is a warm and cozy color that reminds us of the cooler days of fall, right before winter hits. It can compliment all skin tones and will pair with any nail length.
- Chrome Nails- Chrome nails have become very popular this past year. With the many warm colors of fall, you can definitely have fun with the chrome design.
- Short Nails- That’s right! We’re going back to the basics! While long nails were the trend of the summer, it’s time to start fresh with a shorter nail style. You can do a lot of different styles with short nails. If you want to hear some options, reach out to your nail salon and ask what kind of designs they offer.
Nail Salon in El Paso
Selah Salon & Spa, a nail salon located in El Paso, TX, offers a wide range of manicure options to ready you for this fall season. Whether you need standard nail care or want to make your hands pop, we will take care of it. To schedule an appointment, call (915) 843-6070 today!